B12/MIC Injections Southern Colorado – Pueblo
Methionine, Inositol, and Choline (MIC) along with B12 injections are also available for weekly injections and you don’t have to be a part of any diet program in order to receive them.
There are many benefits to B12 Shots, which help boost metabolism:
* B12 is an essential vitamin that comes from bacteria (meaning animals and plants do not make it) and we obtain it from animal food source. This is one vitamin whose deficiency is quite common and often neglected.
* B12 helps the formation of DNA, especially in the red blood cell formation and neuronal cell formation, thus adequately supplemented B12 will give people energy boosting and memory improvement.
* When people are dieting, they tend to risk B12 deficiency, especially if they are avoiding animal source of food, thus it is very important to maintain adequate B12 level.
* B12 supplementation alone will not promote weight loss, but it will aid people during their weight control and dieting by helping them fight stress and depression and allowing them to have energy to carry out daily activities and increase physical activities.
* Although oral form of B12 supplements are available, their bioavailability is usually very poor, thus intramuscular injection is still the preferred way of delivering B12 supplementation.
* For the help with increasing fat metabolism, MIC injection along with B12/B6 is recommended.
MIC Weight Loss Shots
Methionine, inositol, and choline help maintain liver function and promote fat excretion.
(Helps remove fat from the body.)
Methionine is a lipotropic amino acid which reduces fat and aids in the lowering of cholesterol. It also plays a vital upstream role in the synthesis of other amino acids needed by the body.
Inositol and Choline are co-enzymes necessary for the prosper metabolism of fats. A deficiency in inositol has been shown to produce an accumulation of triglycerides in the liver.
Inositol metabolizes fats and cholesterol and aids in their transport in blood vessels. It is therefore an aid in the redistribution of body fat and can help to lower cholesterol levels.
Choline aids in emulsifying cholesterol. Choline also works well with methionine to detoxify amines which are the by-products of protein metabolism. Without choline, fats can become trapped in the liver, where they block normal metabolic functions, thus leading to the possible formation of fatty liver.
Check out Dr. Shinn’s interview about weight loss shots on KOAA.